Mar 24, 2012

Pizzeria Mozza

Seems like this month's theme is Italian...?


When we share some dishes, Italian can be pretty budget friendly.



We seldom go to MBS.
But today, I wanted to bring Shiu-chan for one reason.
I kept secret until the dish served to us.







Yes! this one!! Mozza Caprese!!!! Burrata cheese!!!!!
Shiu-chan start saying about Burrata cheese for quite sometime, actually we were planning to purchase online during our travel back to Japan.
But it is pretty hard to get there, then we got to know that quite number of Italian restaurants in Singapore serves Burrata cheese.

Well, we tried well loved cheese. It was unique taste and we like it too =)


I also ordered their pizza, hand stretched its crust, I love it! =D

Thin in centre part, rustic and yet chewy like a baguette in outer crust.






I hope to go there again soon!!!


Pizzeria Mozza @ Marina Bay Sands
www.pizzeriamozza.com